If you love Mediterranean style but can't afford the plane ticket, here are some brands you can get your hands on from the UK.
1. Obag Italian Handbags. You can buy these from the UK online store: https://www.ourbagonline.com/ or in their physical store in Solihull. They also hold VIP events sometimes if you sign up to their mailing list.
2. Stradivarius Clothing. Under the umbrella of Spanish retail giant, Inditex (also includes Zara, Bershka, Pull & Bear among others), you can visit their brick and mortar stores in Belfast, Cardiff, London, Manchester and Stratford. Everyone else can shop from the online store: https://www.stradivarius.com/gb/
3. Sugarfree Shops Greece. This is a Greek favourite for Swimwear, Sports- and Lounge-wear. The don't have a dedicated UK online store, but if you're willing to pay the €12 shipping fee, then you can get your hands on some beautiful original pieces. https://www.sugarfreeshops.com/en/. Stay tuned on the MADE IN THE MED eBay page to see some of their pieces stocked here soon.
4. Calzedonia Italian Tights. The patterned tights are beautifully elegant and endorsed by Italian It girl Chiara Ferragni. Buy them in one of their many London stores, or, like me, order online from the UK online store: https://uk.calzedonia.com/
5. MADE IN THE MED. We specialise in selling beautiful handpicked pieces of jewellery and other items from across the Mediterranean. Visit our eBay store to view our current items, or get in touch if you would like us to source something specific for you during our travels through the Med.